New Program Provides Ketamine Treatment Support
Has your ketamine therapy left you with questions? Do you wonder what is next for you? Many questions can arise during the process of your stabilization ketamine infusions and beyond. The need for clarity and understanding of the events that occur during your treatments can cause you to be confused and wondering how to move forward.
We have designed a customizable program to help you!
While working with our Health and Wellness Coordinator (HWC), you will use valuable self-awareness exercises that will assist you in gaining the clarity you seek.
See below for information about our new Facilitated Treatment Support (FTS) program:
How does the program work?
- FTS is comprised of six 30 minute one-to-one sessions.
- You will meet at your designated times with our HWC via video chat.
- Each session is designed to be customized to your needs and at your own pace.
- Each session builds on the prior ones to allow you to learn new ways of understanding your treatment process and yourself.
- You will learn easy techniques to discover your inner awareness, set attainable goals, and ways to still your mind, relax your body and allow some fun into your life.
- All of this is designed to assist you in moving forward through your stabilization and maintenance treatments with ease and confidence.
How do you get started?
- Contact Harmony Green, KWC’s Health and Wellness Coordinator, at 855-788-8539, or by email at [email protected]
- The cost for the entire program is only $150.00.
- Ask the Office Administrator at your clinic about the program if you have questions.